Friday, May 15, 2009

Boo!

"How do you deal with your emotions, the memories of past and present when everything repeats itself?
I'm just guessing, but we've become very forgetful, and are protected by the vagueness of our memories, as if we're in a dream. 
We can't differentiate what happened yesterday, last month, or last year. They all feel the same.
It's been like that ever since I was young. People have told me that I always look spaced out and that they can't tell if I'm awake or asleep.
Even I can't tell myself.
I can't tell if I am one of you, those who cannot die unless they are killed in a battle.
I don't know where I read or heard what I just said. Everything feels fragmented.
I'm not confident that I've been through any particular experience.
I have no tangible feelings whatsoever.
Wouldn't it be too much if I was the only one not of your kind?
How long have I been living?
How and when did I become like this?
I wonder that every night.
I can't remember. I try and try, but I can't remember anything from my childhood except for a specific scene. 

I like watching kids. I wish that I'd had a childhood too. 
Because maybe I was born just as I am right now.

When I think that maybe I've never grown up, I feel like I'm walking on air."


On behalf of that trying to remember the past from a long time ago. I can't. I'd like to, but nothing comes to mind. But I ain't here to start some lame home-brew philosophy shit. So I'll drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment