Friday, January 29, 2010

...and that's what I would do if I were a Hug

snow snow snow snow snow is fine fine fine fine
makes pretty stuff pretti-er

oh oh oh oh I remember that time when I went to Viljandi... met a lot of guys and gals there. Had a party or two... we got together and had 2 birthday parties at the same time. Was freaking awesome. Everyone was happy, we talked of things we never have of before; Electricity went away for at least 10 times... candlelight and acoustic guitar and friends is simply bliss. I learned things I possibly couldn't from anywhere else, heard things I most definitely won't from anyone else.
There were just... generations of people together... sharing stories, things they've done together... stuff they'll remember till the day they die and Beyond.

Dark Gray/Light Black Coat
2xPatterned White Shirts
2xWhite Scarfs
Black Gray Striped Pants
White Cravat(had before[fills the place of a Tie])
White Suspenders(had before[fills the place of a Belt])
Will still need -
Black Patterned Vest
Black Cut-away Coat
2-3xCravats(Black/White)
Bobby-Sox

Guess I'll end up prettier.

Bless this broken world


Seeya ppl.

and yes I will most probably be expelled from school. GO ME :P

No comments:

Post a Comment