The more clothes I wear, the colder I feel.
The closer you are, the sadder I get.
He looks for the rainbow when it's not raining.
It's fun to be sleepless and ill at the same time :):):)
I dreamed of a dream that no one could see, not even me.
Why is it that all perfectionist students are disgusted by the world around them, hate everyone else, think they're the Best...
And you don't seem the lying kind
A shame that I can read your mind
And you're gonna wonder why you feel the way you do.
It's just sooooo beautiful and lovely to see someone smiling in a video while looking straight at the camera. Like they'd be unknowingly smiling to You - only You.
Ma tahaks ka, et mu päeva suurim saavutus oleks midagi uhkemat kui avastamine, et teatud veebikeskonnas on inimesi, kes sündisid eestis, läksid 5 aastaselt UK'sse ja oskavad siiamaani eesti keelt haha pfft.
Джимми Пэйдж
Üsnagi huvitav nädal on olnud ja parim osa alles tuleb.
Intelligendi muljet on nii lihtne jätta... piisab vaid kiirtoidu kettides psühholoogiast, filosoofiast, kunstist, inimestest ja kirjandusest rääkida...
I can see me watching you...
No comments:
Post a Comment