So lets get this straight...
even I don't know what the hell has happened these last few months.
So yeah I guess we could sum up the last few months with the description of a random day which would look like this: I get up, go to town and stay there for the whole day, never getting bored.
So overall it hasn't been bad, it's just that now parents are messing with me "Oh what, you're HOME??? Since when did that happen?" Let them have their fun.... no reason to get pissed over something so trivial.
Oh and I've been a lot to the movie theater with different people. Don't even remember all the movies I've seen in the meantime but let's just say there have been many days in a row where all we did was watch movies... one a day since over that would be.... just lame already... Like come on three movies a day? Bah
Main events in the last few months -
Trip to Poland which could be summarized by 4 words: one Big bus ride. Seriously. Nothing basically happened and yeah... but it was ok, at least there Were fun parts.
Trip to Italy... more riding on the bus but heck, it was fun. And since everyone knows all about this one then I'll stop right here. Not much to say anyhow,
Trip to Helsinki... since that's what it was. Shopping and nothing else.
Spending the night over @ her place... the funniest part was mom's reaction of course...
Some just don't get it that all we are is friends. People look at me weird and ask how and why do I want to be only friends with her. Bah like COME ON people. It's not like... bah they're just messing around with me since its hella fun isn't it?
There were plans to bake cakes and stuff but in the end we watched a few movies(i look like a genuine movie gay right now yay) and that was about it...
blahaha I'd like to know what the hell am I babbling on about here...
Right now i'm just "discovering" "new" music... which means that I just dug up some old stuff and will listen to all of it.
Pfff lalala just wasting everyone's time...
Oh and there was Folk too but... that's old... really old :D
Nothing to say really... I should follow someone else's example and write stuff that's actually interesting...like random pictures and links that no one really wants to click : D
Do NOT read.
HUGE Time waster.
tl;dr pl0x
I'm blaming myself here since I'm the one who doesn't have the brain enough to understand when I should gtfo... the idea is to get it ASAP and GO.... but no, not me... I just stick around and fuck up...
It was a lovely full moon, dare I say beautiful shades of colors in the sky...and I could test my legs again.
I'm slow, and, well... it shows xD. It's way too easy to blame it on some thing you don't even know you have(such as minor brain damage or some condition).
It's stuff like these why I shouldn't write at all... nowhere on the net... or not even on some text documents in any computers... this crap belongs to a physical paper that you destroy afterwords if anywhere... since... it's hard to understand due to its dispersive nature. And then it'll actually do some good... for example I could improve my handwriting....
.. long text - shitty text.
and I feel like Celer already... like "oooh I discovered something for myself today..."
Ancient newsflash says: NO ONE CARES. And they shouldn't. I'd pity the fool who'd care about the mindless ramblings of some... teenager to say the least.
"maybe you too now see that I surely do not possess an organ called the Brain."
This should be destroyed...
Bass trip, new restaurant checkout(Chicago 1933), The Used Limited Edition hand-over, talked a lot, saw a lot, laughed a bit... had fun overall : )
Was happy. Mostly for others since they really deserve to be happy for. It's just so lovely to see someone happy. Genuinely happy. The kind that lasts... how long depends on the person, but yeah... and I'd like to think that the same kind of happiness is actually remembered by the ones who experienced it in the past for years to come.
Still, the best kind of happiness is the one where you suddenly remember something and think of it as a very good and happy memory, knowing that when you first experienced it... it may not have seemed much...
Who cares that I had to wait for 3 hours for others yet again... I used that time to do something I have almost forgotten existed. Really strolling around town, looking at all kinds of things that seem insignificant at first... and making them mean something for yourself.
aka I stopped and smelled the flowers so to speak... walked slowly, looked for stencils and simply... enjoyed whatever was coming at me. Simple, everyday things... construction workers who smell, kids who go to school while I'm free. People... moving, going somewhere. The tram driver I pissed off since I ran in front of him...
Successful day is successful.
Museum day... as in 4 museums in a few hours... the staff still don't recognize us... acting like we're there for the first time. "You start by going to the left and then you'll get up from here, there are 3 more floors above." Oh really? Well ok, no harm done.
And well... I guess it's been a long time since I spent so much time in the city together... me and my brother.
So it's awesome.
Badaak so much stuff to do, so much to see... so much left undone... so much archived.. so much much
Spoke to a person I last had contact with over 2 months ago. Freaky as always, the beginnings. I guess I'll never stop telling myself not to let relationships out of hand but they still do...
I guess I don't offer anything new or interesting to people. I'm as boring as a doorstep, but everyone's too nice to say it to my face.
And saying: Lead a more interesting life is... well a matter of picking it up and actually DOING something, instead of just fantasizing... always speaking to yourself how you'll do this and that...
Dew
I constantly think of how good everything in my life is and thanks to who it is so... how people help me loads without even realizing it... I secretly thank them all the time... for literally everything. Even fights are worth remembering, they're there to teach me something... but.... I have never dared to say anything... not a single word of thanks to these people... not in a way that feel genuine to them or to myself... when I do it feels fake...
I don't know why, but it does.
Still... Thank you... all of you.
P.S. Who said he'll stop whining on the internet? (how many times have i said that anyway? Someone please lose count.)
In the meantime we've been to art stores... not galleries as it was originally planned.
Train or no train. Adventure or less so.
Seems that I'm again letting myself to choose the lesser option. More boring but a lot more convenient.
Convenient never equaled adventure anyway. It equals a good conversation if I'm lucky.
But enough of that... one of the fillers I wanted to insert here...
There's a plane crash.
A moment of shock.
What's going on anyway?
People running in every direction.
Away, away, get away from the wreckage.
Do not care about the others, just run, run and never look back.
Somewhere amongst all this chaos, a little girl is crying.
Ten people end up at the hospital.
Five of them are dead by the time that she arrives.
Two are already checked out.
Three can limp around on their own.
And nothing happens.
Guess I should leave it like that.
"Hello....I'm sorry
But I like you."
Remedy
I have nothing against sleeping alone tonight.
this stuff here is too personal.
Sorry never cuts it.
-Hill paved with rocks... music, applauding coming from inside.. some dozen people there. People I've never seen in my life and people you've never seen in yours... Somehow they all were very good friends although it was the first time they've seen theirselves too...
We talked about everything and everyone was having a good time.
for all of you... and then
Next one I saw was with you too... some field within a forest. I was searching for all of you... found : ) and I sat down to join you in watching something from that laptop you had with you : ) Again, Everyone was laughing and the moods were up up up : ) Happy happy dreams : D Thanks : )))
I've been dead since '89...
I don't want to see the cause
There's no need for the cause...
Aga üldiselt on väga äge mõnele, kellega pole 6 kuud suhelnud jõuluks v nsama SMS saata ja näha, et inimesed mäletavad sind veel. Woo.
Väga hästi läheb yep-yep-yep.
Koolist kukun vb välja, aga see pole üldse teemas. Eraelu on teemas, see on teemas, et kõik mu tuttavad saavad enne mind autojuhiload(kui ma need üldse saan : D)
Parima sõbra sünnipäevale mitte ilmumine on samuti väga osav. Nagu ma aru sain, siis algselt mind isegi oodati sinna. Hiljem ei teinud keegi enam ühtegi proovigi kontakti saada. Kas ma pidin siis ise lambist kohale lendama kuhugi suvalisse kohta? Well whatevs. Pole tähtis. Who cares anyway. They don't. We all act as if nothing's happened so I guess nothing Did....
Except that they were having a great time while I was....yea home... bored. But that's okay.
Nothing's wrong. Christmas... got nothing but candy so far... phahaha. But I know that I will get smth else too. Something that will be the only one in the world haha. It's super simple but cool.
I wish you would step off that ledge my friend...
I feel so pretty and indie/grunge today haha. Is fun.
People in the city @ parties... Here I am agaaain : )
lalalalaaa actually I was invited to a Costume Party @ 31st... to Tartu hahaha... thing is I have no costume and I would probably not make it somehow anyway because I'm OH SO positive : D
Blah
lalala sick of candy although I almost haven't eaten it like at all.
Haha haven't been to MYMILKTOOF in ages.
You want to see me fall...
leooo sööb ära mingi ... retsilt... stuffi.
Walking over the streets at night and feel nothing...
Agh enough.
Our world has become so convenient.
When you go to a convenience store, food, clothes, even cell-phones are sold there.
Only relationships aren't sold there....
Tell me...can we meet again?
Nuusutame liimi asemel lund.
LOLL :D
ReplyDelete