Monday, March 22, 2010

I thought I knew her so well but I don't know her at all.

Today...today I'll just say BANANA! and go for it without thinking

...and while your hair was air force blue mine was british racing green


I
do
not
know
where
family
doctors
acquired
illegibly
perplexing
handwriting;
nevertheless,
extraordinary
pharmaceutical
intellectuality,
counterbalancing
indecipherability,
transcendentalizes
intercommunications'
incomprehensibleness.
 


above is genius.



Oh, man. I can't remember anything without you.
That's very sweet, but try, okay?
Okay.


Sand is overrated.
If only I could meet someone new.
I guess  my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished seeing that I'm incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know.


She was nice.
Nice is good.

Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?


 What are you doing here?
 I'm not really sure what you're asking me.


What if you stated this time?
I walked out the door.
There's no memory left.
Come back and make-up a goodbye at least.
Let's pretend we had one.


This is it, it's going to be gone soon.
I know.


The world forgetting by the world forgot.


Frodo sucks and the relationship between  Mary and Howard was just... kinda creepy. Mostly due to the age difference I guess. I mean... look at his Wife... o_O

It would be nightmarish to have that kind of dream... even if I haven't had even 1/1000th of the memories they had I still like to keep those one or two...  even if they're vague as the connection between polar bears and the CalTech.
I don't want this any more! I want to call it off!
I don't want this any more! I want to call it off!
I don't want this any more! I want to call it off!
I don't want this any more! I want to call it off!
woo




hide me in your humiliation!


You're stoned and you're driving...
 Just watch the road. I can't see shit.   haha that's like Almost Transparent Blue already.

and ooh I didn't like Stan except when he and Mary talked towards the ending...
He looks so much better without the glasses : D
and then I remembered I've seen this guy somewhere... from Shutter Island(which is also very well done, a bit surreal and stuff but yeah...) lala



NO! Now! Now! I have to go see the frozen Charles NOW!  oh yes yes yes come and do that woo woo

 By morning, you'll be gone. - - - - -  that's like a song already..


buuut i guess my fav line isn't even in imdb yet haha...

"I think if there's a truly seductive quality about Clementine, it's that her personality promises to take you out of the mundane. Amazing, burning meteorite will carry you to another world where things are exciting."


What a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger.

ooh and this movie even references La Jetée! : D a lovely sci-fi short from '62


 lala pretteh movie

2 comments:

  1. kust need geniaalsused pärinevad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bash.org Internet Relay Chat log'idest : D
    Seal nägi ta veel ilusam välja. IGa sõna oli täpselt järgmisest ühe tähe võrra pikem.

    ReplyDelete