Sunday, March 21, 2010

To conduct a test on certain people's reading speed skills

First off, you’re single right?
HAHA te veel küsite. Yesssssssshh

Do you miss the last person you kissed?
ee. Haha ma ei tea.

How have you felt today?
Lahedalt. Mõnusaid asju juhtunud. P-Õ-N-E-V ON!

Where is the last person you kissed?
Kuskil kaugel

You kissed someone today, didn’t you?
Nah :/

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Oh but you Do have plans for the weekend, my good Sir! Very much so even.

Someone tells you that your beautiful, you say?
BLAHAHAHAHAHA MINA? HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA*kukub maha*

What are you looking forward to?
Põnevuzzz

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Võibolla isegi jah!

Do you have any hidden talents?
Newsflash! They're hidden!

Your ex comes up to you and says “I’m sorry”?
Wat? Mul on ex? X

When was the last time you gave someone the finger?
HAha today ofc. I give it almost everyday.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Sadly no.

Are you listening to any music?
Ultramelanhool - Sametist Revolver (luvs)

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
Noup. Kunagi oli : DDDD

Would you eat a cockroach for your last ex if they asked you?
Millest me rääkisimegi? Kellegi exidest? Kus nad on?

How’s your hair right now?
Sassis, a vähemalt puhas vist.

What are you thinking about right now?
Põnevuss... ma vist ei saa täna magada :D D:D:D:D:DD:D:D Oh nalja küll.

Do you get irritated easily?
Ma ei teagi :( Try meh! Just kujutlesin, kuidas keegi mind närvi ajab ja ma Mr. Cool'i mängin ja tüüpi odavalt sellega närvi ajan ;D

Does anyone call you babe?
Haha õnneks mitte. Aga väga loll komme mõnel. Ma suht jälestan seda.

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
Ssuht, aga things are always moving upwards yayy.

Do you like taking walks?
OH JA.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
ja kuidas veel. I am my own drug. People enhance the effects (Y) Luv them.

Do you miss anyone in your life?
ee. Vist mitte. Neid, keda peaks, pole nkn piisavalt tundma õpitud.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
HAHAHAH ei.

Are you happier now than you were last year?
mmm vist küll ja : D Stay positiveee. Like a battery ;D

Are you a fan of Will Smith?
HAHA Päriselt ka, ei.

Do you frequently take naps?
Niivähe kui võimalik. Mulle ei meeldi keset päeva magada. No Mida veel.

What’s the closest liquid object to you?
Vesii kuskil.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Ikka ja. Mõttetu raharaisk ja kopsusurm.

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence of alcohol?
Ei : D

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Tore oleks jah.

Do you smile alot?
: D That's basically ALL I DO : D

Do you like to cuddle?
Ma ei tea veel HAHAHA

Where is your biological father right now?
Magab eeldatavasti.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Her. Aga seda ei juhtu.

What do you want right now?
Et ma saaks küsimustele vastuseid ja mõtleks samas uusi küsimusi välja!

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12 ainult. Nõrk. Üleeile 3ni vms. See oli mõnus.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Let me check... Nope, but Almost :D

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Sleeping? Studing? One of the two.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
ee.On küll vist! Wuau.

Are you angry with someone right now?
Ei. Ma ei teagi, millal ma viimati kellegi peale vihane olin.

Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
ee ei.

Do you straighten your hair often?
hahah neva.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Ei vihka.

If you are up after 3 am, what are you most likely doing?
nnnettt/MSN/mov/gmz

Have you ever hugged a complete stranger?
Vist küll :D  hugs r fun, altho ma kunagi kartsin neid.

Is there a guy that knows alot about you?
Vist ikka. Jube ju!

If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
äää Kõrva mingi tagasihoidlik julla v kulmuneet.

What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
Tounge! ebameeldiv on : D

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them in a car?
haha ei.

Are you nice to everyone?
Vaevalt.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
No.

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
Noooupee.

What’s something that bothers you about girls?
they're mysterious as hell but that's the Fun part : D

Do you have anything you’d like to say, but can’t?
ee ei usu : D

Is there someone who continuously let’s you down?
Ise ise ise iseennast. Alati. Igavesti.

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
YES : D Ja see on naljakas! : D:D:D:D:D oh minu huumorit küll. Endal peab kinu olema!



How many people have you kissed in the last three days?
Oi kas tõesti 0 v? Nii ikka ei saa ju! icc icc

Connection between the last person that texted you?
Would-be-friendship!

Do you have friends you can tell anything to?
Yess

Did you like anyone last summer?
Yes

Do you know anyone that would drop everything to come see you?
Ei.?

What color are your eyes?
hallikassinised, sinakashallid.

Last person to text you last night?
Nou-Wan

How did you meet the last person you talked to on the phone?
Kool. Samas koolis 3 a.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Kodus.Üksi.Vist.Vää.Või.Siis.Linna.Trippi.Korra.Ja:Koju:Tagasi!JEI

Is anything bothering you?
eiii :D Enam mitte hetkeks :D

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
elu on ilus ;)

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
Yez!

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Noooone

Have you ever fallen asleep texting someone?
Nah.

Are you a jealous person?
Loodetavasti mitte.

You go home with a hickey, what does your mother say?
haha doesn't happen y'all!

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Tegelt?: D Päris kõvv!

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yop!

Are all of your friends in relationships?
Haha ei. Suht opposite. Me kõik lahedad lonerid.

Have you had any beer this week?
Ei. Glad.

Is your best friend single?
Hetkel XD

Have you ever kissed somebody driving?
Lol ei see oleks potentially deingerouzz aga that makes it so tempting hah.

Do your eyes change colors?
Ma ei teaa ei pane tähele niipalju täppe peale tead.

Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
Keegi kindlasti(ei ma ei käi liputamas : D)

Who is the last person you were in a car with?
DaD

Your stuck in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?
Vist mitte! : D Ma oleks niii lahe seal. Üksi ja värki hahahahaahahahaha! IN YOUR FACE

Do you “label” yourself?
Nou.

Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing?
Sox!

Why are you single?
Kle ma ei tea ju! vb sellepärast, et ma pole mitte kunagi isegi mitte proovinud! : D ÄGE EKSJU!

Wouldn’t it be kinda annoying to have to share a bed every night?
Ssuht. I've grown accustomed to my Loneliness.

Would you care if you saw the person you like, kissing someone else?
lihtsalt "oh me feils again wii wii wii"

Honestly, would you rather break a heart or have yours broken?
SMASH IT(evil one)

Have you ever done something stupid and hurt yourself?
No liigagi palju.

The last time you were at the mall, who were you with  & what all did you get?
Piima! Rollu.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
andke veel nalja. Palun.


Do you think people think bad things about you?
Keegi kuskil ikka võiks juu!

How’s your heart been?
Pääris töötav siiamaani. Nime pole viitsinud Veel anda talle.

Do you wear sweat pants?
Yes. Praegugi haha. Mugavv jou. Fu fashion ;D

What’s most important in a relationship: honesty or trust?
Bothhh. Can't have one without the other ju cmon.

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/girlfriend every week?
Kle ja muidugi. Koguaeg vahetan nagu sokke. 20 ja no ... nii hale olengi yepp XDD Mul on Siiamaani naljakas vähemalt.

Can you read other peoples expressions?
Kardan, et mitte. Kui nad just ei naera! : D

Do you think its cute when someone kisses your forehead?
ma ei teaaa : D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Next time you will kiss someone?
kle ütle mulle eks. Tegelt ära ütle ka! see oleks igav ju!

Did you do anything risky last night?
noup :(

What is the last thing you ate? Who made it?
Pizzat. Kokk kuskil restos.

Have you ever felt replaced?
mkm

Do you like watching scary movies?
most are not skeeri, but yesh

Who can make you laugh no matter what?
no matter what? sellist inimest pole.

Where is your phone?
Oma spets mini-kiiktoolis

Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Kindlasti. Loodetavasti rõõmsam, laiema maailmavaatega, veel väiksema arusaamaga, mida ma oma elult tahan, rohkemate huvitavate inimesega kohtunud, laiema muusikavalikuga, rohkem random??? Lahe igaljuhul.

Current cell phone ringer?
Nokia Tunee. Peab ära vahetama yep yep srsly. Piinlik juba. Viimane real difference oli Nu Pogodi phahaha.
Muutub kohe ;)


My name begins with:
A-F
G-K
L-P
Q-Z
I love my name.
I hate my name.
My name is hard to pronounce. (for some)
My name is so boring.
I have a nickname.

Age:
I am considered a minor. ?
I am over 18
I am under 13.
I am in between the ages of 13 and 18.
I wish I was older.
I wish I was younger.
I like my age.
I know how to drive, even though I’m too young to have my license.
I drink/smoke and I’m underage.

My Appearance:
I have brown hair.
I have blonde hair.
I have black hair.
I have red hair.
I have an unnatural hair color.
I’ve dyed my hair before.
I’ve gotten highlights/lowlights before.
I have curly hair.
I have straight hair.
I have wavy hair.
I have frizzy hair.
I straighten my hair every day.
I have brown eyes.
I have blue eyes.
I have gray eyes.
I have hazel eyes.
I have green eyes.
My eyes change colors.
I use color contacts.
I have glasses.
I use regular contacts.
I got laser eye surgery.
I am under 5’4.
I’m under 5 feet.
I’m over 5’4 (6.0 täpselt)
I am over 6 feet tall.
I love my height. I hate my height.
I am happy with the size I am.
I wish I was skinnier.
I wish I could gain some weight.
I am trying to lose weight.
I have gone on fad diets before.
I have taken diet pills and laxatives.
My shoe size is above a 9.(9.5 vms)
My shoe size is under a 5.
My shoe size is normal.
Its hard for me to find shoes that fit.


Style/Makeup:

I shop at stores like Abercrombie, Holllister, and American Eagle.
I shop at Hot Topic.
I shop at stores like PacSun and Zumies.
I shop at stores like Bloomingdales and Saks.
I shop at stores like Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.
I shop at Wal-Mart, Target, and K-Mart.
I love shopping.
I hate shopping, and still wear stuff from five years ago.
I own a designer purse.
I love those oversized tote bags.
I despise skinny jeans.
I wear high-waisted jeans.
Mary-Kate Olsen is definitely my style icon.(BLAHAHHAHAHAHHA)
Shoes are my life.
I live in my converses.
I love Uggs!(vastupidi. Koledad suht)
I absolutely cannot stand flip flops.
I get my nails done every week.
I wear perfume.
I hate pedicures.
I wear false eyelashes.
I wear a lot of makeup.
I don’t wear any makeup.
I love Burt’s Bees.
I wear a ton of eyeliner.
I wear lipstick.
I wear lipliner.
I feel uncomfortable when wearing mini skirts.
I wear a lot of low cut shirts that show a lot of cleavage.
High heels are sexy.
I cannot walk in high heels.
I love wedges.
I live in my jeans.(Used to anyway)
My dog is my favorite accessory.
I wear thongs and g-strings.
I prefer granny panties.
I just wear regular underwear.
I buy all my bras from Victoria’s Secret.
I love Victoria’s Secret’s PINK line.

School:
I am in elementary school.
I am in middle school.
I am in high school.
I am in college.
I am a high school dropout.(College Dropout tegelt : D)
I am homeschooled.
I go to a private school.
I go to a Catholic school.
I go to a public school.
I have skipped a grade.
I have been held back.
I am in Honors classes.
I am in A.P. classes.
I’m just in regular, college prep classes.
I want to get into an Ivy League college.
My favorite class is English.
I hate science.
I hate English.
I love math.
I am currently failing one or more of my classes.
I have straight A’s.
I get A’s and B’s.
I get C’s and D’s.
My teachers are horrible, and I have no clue why they were hired. Some of em.
I love my teachers.
I want to graduate now!
I wish I could stay in high school forever.(vahel ikka ju)
I am in band or orchestra.
I am in choir.
I’m in a lot of clubs.
I play a ton of school sports.
I’m on a Varsity or JV team.
I’m in all the school plays.


My Friends:

I have a best friend.(Vist)
I have more than one best friend.
I have a lot of acquaintances.
I don’t have any friends.
My friends are crazy, but I love them.
My friends and I do a ton of stuff together.
I have a lot of guy friends.(Well let's be Sherlock, aga tüdrukuid on ka räigeltt)
I have had the same best friend(s) for years.
My best friends change like I change my underwear.
My friends and I get into a lot of fights.

The Opposite Sex (or Same Sex):
I have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
I’m single.
I hook up frequently.
I’m straight.
I’m gay.
I’m bi.
I’m boy-crazy.
I’ve dated my friend’s ex.
I’ve never been kissed.
I’ve had an abortion before.
I was pregnant in high school.
I have/had an STD or STI.
I’m saving myself until I’m married.
I’m just waiting for the right guy to have sex with.
I lost my virginity under the age of 13.
I love tall guys.
I would date someone shorter than me.
I focus more on looking for a guy with a good personality than a really hot guy.
I love guys with blue eyes.
Facial hair is sexy on boys.
Guys with piercings and tattoos are amazing.
I love preppy guys.
I love the nerds.
I would date someone in the army.

Family:

My parents are married.
My parents are divorced.
My parents are living together, but aren’t married.
I love my parents.(eks ikka haha)
I hate my parents.
I love my parents, but they annoy me a lot.
My parents are so embarrassing!
My parents are really strict.
My parents let me do whatever I want.
I tell everything to my parents.
I don’t tell anything to my parents.
I have a brother. I have a sister.
I am the oldest in the family.
I’m in the middle.
I’m the youngest in the family.
I have a brother or sister in college.
I babysit my brother or sister all the time.
I love my grandparents. even though
One or more of my great grandparents are alive.
I’ve been to a family reunion before.

Other Stuff:

I’m a grammar spelling nazi.
I love erasers.
Chocolate is sex.
I’m pro choice.
I’m pro life.
I’m a Democrat.
Republican.
I’m a Republican.
I don’t know what I am.
I love Bush.
I check my email every day.
I use MSN.
I love Facebook.
I prefer Myspace.
I hate people that TYPE LiiKE THiiS 0r Th!$ oR tHiSsSsS
I love Chinese food.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
oh lol.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
ee...15 eeku, mis on obv too much.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
bore, snore, gore, lore.

4. Favorite planet?
Terra

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
André

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Pole

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Rohelist/Tumesinist, valgete triipudega, kollast on ka.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
ei.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
My adidas!

10. Bright or Dark Room?
mmm darkness is bliss.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Kaija v ? Päris normal biit ju.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
PS3

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
ei ole. aga ma olen kuulnud sellest veidi. ma arvan, et ta ei mõtlegi, lihtsalt vaatab ringi[Jutt käib lumehelbe tunnetest langemise ajal].
Kas kapiuks paugub ülejäänud kapiga?
Koolimajatagauksekohalolevväljapääsusilt

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Päris kaugel siit. Saasta vist lähim, aga see on ~7km. Otseselt eestis seda mall ketti nkn pole niiet fu u.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
eee... praegu vist "odavalt" ja "wii"

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
HAH ei tea.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Kitteh!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Nonewhatsoever. Now isn't that disappointing? Isegi mitte koffeiini.

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
mmm 17?

21. Your worst enemy?
Lazylazylazyness.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
Sama, mis just uueks DP'ks sai. Tunnel descending into darkness. Lovely. Aga need muutuvad iga 6 tunni tagant mul(slideshow of over 100 pics wii : D)

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Tšau!"

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
$$$ tegelt. Sellega saaks vist rohkem head teha.

25. Do you like someone?
Ikka ja. All of my friends wii wii.

26. The last song you listened to?
Immortal Technique - You Never Know

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Andmete koguja/üleskirjutaja
2. Koristaja
3. Maja värvinud
4. Kojamees. Põnev onju.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Le ballon rouge (1956)
2. Paris, je t'aime (2006)
3. Once Upon a Time in America (1984)
4. Trainspotting(1996) nt

Four places you have lived:
1. Viljandi
2. Loomaia lähedal/Veskimetsa
3. Kristiine
4. Lasnamägi

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. That '70s Show!
2. Skins
3. The Cleaner
4. Spooks?

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Viljandi
3. Latvia/Uuesti kohe wii wii üheks päevaks, aga no ikkagi! : D
4. Poland

Four websites you visit daily:
1. blogid
2. engadget/theinquirer/bluesnews jms lambid
3. Youtube
4. abduzeedo/butdoesitfloat/scotthaefner/opacity jms pildikohad

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Mingi jäätis.
2. Juuustukooook!!!
3. Pannkoogid nt vahtrasiirupiga mmm.
4. šoks? : d

Four places you’d rather be right now:
1. Amsterdami lihtsalt selleks, et Talle külla minna : D
2. London, sest no ... London! : D
3. USAs kuskil pärapõrgus for fun roadtrippimas.
4. öösel rannas endless walks.

Four of your favorite things to do
1. muusika kuulamine?
2. inimestega kuskil olemine?
3. Sleepless nights/tühja passimine[sest seda teen ma tihti = peab meeldima]?
4. ????

Four people you love
1. Karolyn
2. Pere vist ju
3. Who else?
4. Sõbrad


1. I’m in my bedroom now.

2. I’m in Asia.

3. My hair is black.

4. My best friend is of the opposite sex.

5. My best friend is my significant other.

6. I’m currently listening to music.[John B - Mercury Skies(Subsonik Remix)]

7. In fact, I listen to music more than 80% of the time.(kui saaks :D)

8. My parents are still married.

9. I have an older sister.

10. I prefer wearing skirts/dresses over pants/jeans.

11. I love high heels.

12. I have plans for tomorrow.

13. My watch is white.

14. My cell phone is neither a slide nor a flip.

15. I’m near-sighted.

16. I use smileys a lot.

17. My music player is Samsung.

18. My significant others birthday is in September.

19. My razor is pink.

20. I love the rain.

21. I’m chatting with someone on instant messenger now.

22. I use MSN.

23. I have a Facebook account.(õnnelik, et noup)

24. I’ve more or less abandoned my MySpace account.

25. My last name has only three letters in it.

26. My middle name sounds prettier than my first name.

27. I’m terrified of cockroaches.

28. I’m using Windows Vista now.

30. I’m not on a desktop computer.

31. I just watched a video on Youtube(Jet - She's A Genius... loovely song).

32. I have over 200 favourites on Youtube.

33. And I’ve watched at least 1000 videos.

34. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life.

35. And I don’t intend to try one either.

36. I’ve flown on a plane all by myself.

37. I’d rather sing well than dance well.

38. I’m satisfied with my height, but not with my weight.

39. My hair is naturally wavy.

40. My nails are painted.

41.  I know how to drive but don’t have a license. yet yet yet

42. It’s almost midnight now.

43. I own an animal print wallet.

44. Zebra print is my favourite.

45. I take pictures with my cell phone a lot.

46. I love black eyeliner!

47. Saturday is my favourite day of the week.

48. And tomorrow is Saturday!

49. I loved Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbossa in POTC.

50. I play the piano pretty well.


Graduated High School.
Kissed someone.
Smoked cigarettes.
Got so drunk you passed out.
Rode every ride at an amusement park.
Collected something really stupid.
Gone to a rock concert.
Helped someone.
Gone fishing.
Watched four movies in one night.
Gone long periods of time with out sleep.(64hrs on max siiani... let's try again! :D)
Lied to someone.
Snorted cocaine.
Failed a class.
Smoked weed.
Dealt drugs.
Taken a college level course.
Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado.
Done hard drugs (i.e. ecstasy, heroin, crack, meth, acid).
Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral.
Burned yourself.
Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced.
Cried yourself to sleep. hahahahha
Spent over $200 in one day.
Flown on a plane.
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Written a 10 page letter.
Gone skiing.
Been sailing.
Cut yourself.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.
Shoplifted something.
Been to jail.
Had detention.
Skipped school.
Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Gone to a different country.
Dropped out of school.
Been in a mental hospital.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
Had an online diary.
Fired a gun.
Gambled in a casino.
Had a yard sale.
And a lemonade stand.
Actually made money at the lemonade stand.
Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job.
Taken a lie detector test.
Swam with dolphins.
Gone to sea world.
Attempted suicide.
Voted for someone on a reality TV show.
Written poetry.
Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
Loved someone you couldn’t have.
Wondered about your sexuality.
Used a coloring book over age 12.
Had surgery.
Had stitches.
Taken a taxi.
Seen the Washington Monument.
Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.
Overdosed.
Had a drug or alcohol problem.
Been in a fist fight.
Suffered any form of abuse.
Had a hamster.
Petted a wild animal.
Used a credit card.
Gone surfing in California.
Did “spirit day” at school.
Dyed your hair.
Got a tattoo.
Had something pierced.
Got straight A’s.
Been on the Honor Roll.
Known someone with HIV or AIDS.
Taken pictures with a webcam.
Started a fire.
Had a party while your parents weren’t home.
Gotten caught having a party while they were gone.

Last concert you went to?
wayback. Massive Attack vist...

Ever been out of the country?
Jooo.

Do you know who your true friends are?
Nope. That's the fun part!

Do you have a significant other?
Dunno

Ever kissed someone of the same sex on the lips?
Nah

Are you seriously bored?
enamasti ; D

Do you take pictures just for myspace?
pole ega saagi olema.

Where was your default picture taken?
It wasn't : D

How long are you online each day?
Depends. Päev otsa võin ka olla lol.

Do you watch wrestling?
boring and pfff lame.

Have you ever been lost?
Ikka :)

Are you a bitch/asshole?
yesyesyes : D

Can you be romantic?
Not sure : D

Are you into fashion?
ei uuri.

What do you think of Perez Hilton?
ei think'igi midagi.

Do you know your ABC'S?
ee. ei  :D

Who's your favorite disney character?
mkm.

Have you ever egged someone's house or car?
why people do that anyway? Gah

Ever google yourself?
yes

Do you still live with your parents?
yess altho isegi... saaks... lala

Do you enjoy doing these surveys?
yesz

What's your email address?
henno106@gmail.com
Too old(primary school days), but i'm lazy at changing it.

How's the weather outside?
Sulab = päike = YAY

If you could see someone right now who would it be?
Karolyn vist

What kind of computer do you have?
The boring one. Black box under the table.

What's your favorite drink?
Kakao nt ;) Piim on ka tore asi. v siis blood orange juice v aloe vera drink, see L-Korea oma.

What do people call you?
Karl

Are you a shit talker?
Ikka ja. Pidevalt ju.

Where's your hometown?
In estonia duh.

Favorite fancy restaurant?
e. None. Steffani on äge nt.

Are you single?
yesyesyesofc

Who is your favorite band/artist?
Ei ole. Ma kuulan liiga palju erinevat selleks. nt viimase 15 minuti stiilid on olnud hip-hop/acoustic guitar pop/electronic downtempo ja dubstep. Next is stoner-rock.

Hows your day going?
It's going : D But the best is yet to come ;)

What were you doing at 3:00pm?
Eile? Linnas olin. Trippisime nsama suht.

Have any siblings?
Ikka.

What movie did you last see?
Memento(2000) vist. Tore oli.

What phone service do you use?
EestiMobiiltelefon

Do you have a favorite pair of jeans?
Jaa. Still have them wii wii. Timezone paar mingi.

Would you rather be at the beach or be in the snow?
Beach.

Do you secretly like anyone from MySpace?
hahaha ei

Are they older or younger?
---------------

Have any nicknames?
Karl suht ongi.

Would you rather eat or sleep?
sleep vist.

Do you like long car rides?
Depends. On people/weather/time of day/destination lala

Wanna go for a walk?
Davai! Üksi küll ei viitsi aint, keegi võiks kaasa trippida.

Favorite colors?
dark Bloodred/pitchdark vahepealne nt.

Plans for the weekend?
Rigaaaa ; D

Ever been out of the state?
Ikka. Cmon kes poleks?

Ever met anyone famous?
Yes. Ma lihtsalt ei tüüta neid eriti. Viimane oli Rain Tolk.

Who is the best band to see in concert?
Idk. Pole piisavalt käinud selleks.

How much money do you have on you?
On me? Hetkel? Big phat ziiro and I'm lovin' it.

Next concert you will attend?
ma ei tea veel boohoo.

Anything exciting happening soon?
Kindlalt!

Text or call?
Text!

Are you a morning person?
mmm... tahaks olla jes.

Sunrise or Sunset?
sunset, cuz that brings oh so many memories.

What do you like to watch on tv?
That '70s Show nt!

When is your birthday?
Jan 07 and remember... your birth IS worth celebrating =)

How old will you be?
21 o.o

Ever been drunk?
vb pff :/

What is the most recent thing you have smoked?
ma ei suitseta. Vesipiip on mõttetum kui sigar ju cmon people.

How many times have you been on a plane?
mingi 8?

Favorite vacation spot?
pole veel.

Ten how’s:



How did you get one of your scars?
Majavool[220V] läbi käe ;);););) ahh burning flesh  and scorched blood smells so good(oh say hello to the freak inside me).

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Last was many years ago and ... bowling hahaha&lauamängugäng/seltskonnamängud jou

How are you feeling at this moment?
Bored still.

How did your night go last night?
Dreamless = Boring

How did you do in high school?
totally average.

How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
Ma ei tea kuidas see saadi. probably kuskilt thrift store'ist.

How often do you see your best friend?
No viimati nägin 2 kuu eest v.

How much money did you spend last month?
too much. Idk how much exactly paar kilu vb.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Abiellumine on nõrkadele ja paber on bürokraatia = burn.

Nine what’s:

Your mothers name?
Evi

What did you do last weekend?
City-trip

What is the most important part of your life?
Sõpsid ikka ju.

What would you rather be doing?
keegi võiks siin olla nt.

What did you last cry over?
ma ei mäleta. ausalt = nothing importante.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
dunno. Pole ammu upsett olnud.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
eee idk juu aga  who else knows right? I never think about stuff like that. I think about what it would be like to eat porcelain for example. That's much more fun.

What are you worried about?
staff.

What did you have for breakfast?
Midagi pole söönud täna ja kell on pool  2 päeval. 10st sain üles ka alles niiet.

Eight you’s:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
IKKA

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Nope. Ei ole võimalustki andnud kellegile ju lol.

Have you ever been out of the country?
yes. Nowhere important.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Looga.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Not literally, but I guess so.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
nope...

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
ee ei. Olen üldse deitinud vää hahahahahaha feil.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
yess. Ma ei mäleta mis see oli ainult, aga mitte mingi 5 lk lastekas..
siis need inimesed on lahedad, kes loevad 2lk 10 sek'iga ära. High 5 speed-readers!

Seven who’s:

Who was the last person you saw?
dAd


Who was the last person you texted?
Jumal.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
Haldjas.

Who was the last person to call you?
Haldjas.

Who did you last hug?
Jumal!

Who is the last person who texted you?
Jumal : D

Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
ee. mdea. Olen üldse??? hahaha

Six where’s:

Where does your best friend live?
nu pealinnas nt.

Where did you last go?
Prillipoodi vist v.

Where did you last hang out?
Town.

Where do you go to school?
nowhere.

Where is your favorite place to be?
take me there.

Where did you sleep last night?
Bed.

Five do’s:

Do you like someone right now?
jawohl

Do you think anyone likes you?
Võiks ikka : D

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Õhupall v lumehelves v vihmapiisk v vikerkaare värv v tuuleiil muu selline... süütu objekt, kes saaks lihtsalt kaugusest jälgida ja uudistada ümbritsevat maailma.

Do you know the muffin man?
Peast küll ei tea seda luulet, aga cmon I am the muffin man vahest, as in I make muffins, lots of them.

Does the future scare you?
Blah. Vb. Ei ole eriti mõttet.

Four why’s:

Why are you best friends your best friends?
I don't know! Vb, sest sobivusmeeter on põhjapoole?


Why did you get a Tumblr?
I didn't get it altho I should've. Tumblr on palju ilusam ja ägedam, kui blogspot Period

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Never asked. Seriously. Guess I just don't care.

Why are you doing this survey?
Cuz I can thx to Kaija-Liisa, mis tegelt on päris äge nimi juu.


Three if’s:

If you could have one super power what would it be?
Intelligence. Knowledge is power. v nt mingi ability to Fix stuff. Anything on any level. Päris Chad'iks ei tahaks saada tegelt, et jou 16 aastaselt saad vanematelt bemmi ja siis lähed õigust tudeerima ja oled jube tark ja ilus ja kena ja kõik naised tahavad sind. Fu dat.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
ikka : D Ma teeks Hitleri juudiks nt. Nalja saaks.

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
Patience.

Two would-you-ever’s:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
:D:D:D:D:D pole ju midagi küss kellegilt : D:D:D Love those questions.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yes. Is easy.

One last question:

Are you happy with your life right now?
ikka ja : D Laiff is naiss.


Do you and your boyfriend/???girlfriend fight a lot?
Ei saa võidelda tollega, keda pole : D:D:D

Have your parents ever told you that you couldn’t hang out with a certain person?
eee. Ei : D Kõikidest sõpradest ei tasu rääkida ju ja ma ei tea ei suhtle niii brutal inimestega, kes reaalselt ohtlikud oleks.

What were you doing at 10 am?
Driving a car phah. Väga 'põnev' oli.

Would you have sex with someone you had known less than twenty-four hours?
Depends, aga kõik on võimalik ju niiet yes.

Who was the last person you got in a fight with? About what?
Endaga vist... cuz i fail at everything!

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
ei cmon... ei ole mõttet ju.. vicious circle algaks ja ei lõpeks iial "ma enam kunagi ei tee!" ja siis homme... pfff

Did you go to sleep happy last night?
Üsnagi ;D

Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you’re wrong?
Ma satun neisse nii vähe viimaselajal et ma ei teagi, aga i guess not.

Have you ever slept in contacts?
Ei ole neid wii.

Have you seen the movie Thirteen?
Yep. Mis siis?

Miss someone?
Ikka : D

Are you excited about anything?
MHM : D

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Mkm :/

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Hahaha... yep.

Do you have feelings for anyone?
Nuu... tunded kui sellised on nkn paljude vastu, aga mingit... tunnet as in love nagu ei ole eriti...

How late did you stay up last night?
24'ni... rohkem ei saanud lala.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
ee. Ma ei mäleta ausalt. Viimati ajas nutma tuul ja samal ajal lugesin jube õnnelikuks tegevat SMSi niiet... päris magic oli.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn’t?
Kindlasti. Mäletaks aint nüüd.

Do you think you are a good person?
Who, me? HAHAHAHAHAHA samas mõni vist ütleb ja nii mdea

What will you be doing in 3 hours?
ee loodetavasti ei maga.

Does anyone call you babe/baby?
õnneks mitte : D .

Are you a patient person?
Suhtkoht.

Are you ticklish?
Jep

What are you listening to?
Rusko - Love Is Real

Any plans for tomorrow?
Ma ei tea veel, aga ei usuuu... kukkusid ära olemasolevad no . D

What should you be doing instead of filling this out?
ee.. .midagi? :D

What’s the weather like?
SULA=VASTIK. Botased läbimärjad wii wii. Totaalne jalavann. Õue ei saa minna suht jou.

Are you in a complicated relationship right now?
Hahaha osta lelu mille nimeks elu.

Do you think people actually read these surveys?
ikka ja. Mõnel igavam kui mul ju!

If you have a boyfriend/????????girlfriend,???????? how long have you guys been together?
eeeeee... 0 mikrosekondit on suht pikk aeg kle.

Have you ever broken anything because you were mad?
Joo. Ma ei mäleta mida enam : D Nüüdisajal peksan niisama mingit asja selle asemel(v siis pole piisavalt vihastanud who knows)

Are you wearing a ring, if so who gave it to you?
pole sõrmust~!

Do you trust your gut instinct?
PEAKS JAH, sest tal suht Õigus : D

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Ei tundu küll olevat, samas kogu see draama on hiljem nii naljakas, et : D

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
YES. Suvakad autojuhid maantee ääres nt kasvõi.

When you’re home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
No ofc... vesi saaks välja muidu ju duh.

Have you ever faked sick?
Ei. Ma suht vihkan haige olemist.

Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
HAHA Ei! See on nõme. Ma tean tüdrukuid, kes on oma poistele peale käinud, et kle teeme lapse ja siis pärast jooksevad ise minema.... osavad :/

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Vihkan neid siis, kui poiss nendega käib. Suht ultra gei.

1. Kas sa said nime kellegi järgi?
EEee ma ei tea. Never cared hahaha.

2. Millal viimati nutsid?
Eee. Tuul täna ajas pisarad silma ja :) Rõõmupisarad.

3. Kas sulle meeldib su käekiri?
EI! Guess I never will ka.

4. Mis on su lemmik lõunasöök?
mmmmmmmmm ei tea sest ma olen lihtsalt nii lahe, et ei söö seda tihti.

6. Kui sa oleksid teine inimene, kas oleksid endaga sõber?
eee ma ei teagi.


8. Kas su kurgumandlid on eemaldatud?
Ei : D

9. Kas sooritaksid benji-hüppe?
Nüüd vist küll!

10. Millised on su lemmikmaisihelbed?
Riis šokolaadiga nt ;)

12. Kas pead end tugevaks?
Ei XD Vaimselt vb isegi. Mõni on öelnud, et minu nahas olles ripuks juba ammu kuskil lähima oksa küljes.

13. Milline on su lemmikjäätis?
Mingi... .mooziga asi . D  v siis piparmündi jäätis šokolaaditükkidega : D

14. Mida märkad inimese juures esimesena?
Nägu üldiselt, riietust.

15. Roosa või punane?
REDDISH! Red

16. Mis sulle enda juures kõige vähem meeldib?
Eee... paljud asjad, aga ei mäleta praegu = pea valutab , raske mõelda. haha wii for lame excuse.

17. Mida igatsed kõige rohkem?
Her vist lol kuigi mõttetu hahaha jeee

18. Millise asja ostsid endale viimati?
Uue pintsaku and I luv it.

19. Mida hetkel igatsed?
Kalli.

20. Mida viimati sõid?
Kartulit vist...

21. Mida hetkel kuulad?
Arvuti ventikat. Mõni magab siin, muidu kuulaks Brand New - Sewing Season(Yeah)'d nt ...

22. Kui oleksid rasvakriit, siis mis oleks sinu värv?
Mingi... sinakas?


23. Lemmiklõhn?
Puhaste riiete/juuste/voodipesu...

25. Parim spordiala, mida telekast jälgida?
Traditional Rock Climbing/Mountain Biking.

26. Su juuksevärv?
Tuhmblondid i guess.

28. Kas kannad kontaktläätsi?
Ei.

31. Mis filmi viimati vaatasid?
Princess Diaries(2001) haha

32. Mis värvi pluusi hetkel kannad?
Helehall

33. Suvi või talv?
Suvi.

34. Kallistused või suudlused?
Kallistused ja suudlused :P

35. Lemmikmagustoit?
jäätis?šokolaad?Juustukook???

41. Mis on kõige kaugem riik, kus oled puhkamas käinud?
Egypt

43. Kus sa sündisid?
Mingis haiglas.

47. Üks blogija, kelle blogi võiks avaldada raamatuna ja sa ostaksid?
ZLV nt

Do you have any pets? jah, siiami kass


In 2009..

I did something I never thought I would do.
I changed a lot.
I had a job.
I quit a job.
I got fired from a job.
I failed a class.
I graduated high school.
I got in a fight with my best friend.
I grew very close to someone.
I grew apart from someone very close to me.
I got my license.
I got a tattoo.
I drank alcohol/did drugs
I kissed someone of the opposite sex on the lips.
I kissed someone of the opposite sex while intoxicated.
I kissed someone of the same sex on the lips.
I kissed someone of the same sex while intoxicated.
I fell in love.
I fell out of love.
I was in a relationship.
I broke up with someone.
I was broken up with.
I had my heart broken.
I lied to my parents.
I dyed my hair.
I did something I regret.
Saw more than 50 movies.
I read more than 50 books.
I cried because of a significant other.
I cried because of something a friend did.
I went to a concert.
Something changed my life.

What color shirt are you wearing? Helehall
Name three things that are physically close to you: Arvuti, värvivildikad, mikrofonidega magnetofon, pastakad, kolmnurgad, mall, teos "Almost Transparent Blue", sipsik, kell, kaelakee, käekett, binoklid, hoiupank, minilaegas, hunnik pabereid/mäkmike/dokumente, neli kaktust, puust auto, üle 10 tinasõduri, üle 5 mudelauto, marker, hiiumaa statistika, mineraalide ja fossiilide leksikon, piraaja topis, üle 5 lauamängu, vähemalt 5 puslet, hunik miki hiiri ja muid raamatuid, doominod, erinevad karbid, diplomid/kiituskirjad/visiitkaardid/kalendrid/joonistused/maalid/tänukirjad, värvitud pudel, 2 lippu, hunnik pehmeid loomi ja riideid, padi v 2, maailmakaart, soome kaart, pildid/fotod, kleepsud, teritaja, kaitseväge tutvustav raamat, 4 aastase poolt disainitud printsessi kroon, värviraamatud, vaip, garfieldi sussid, raamatukriiul, koolikott, 3D pusle, sürr pusle, tsekk, jõuluvana, riiul/kapp eri mänguasjadega, 2 maki, kassettide ja cdedega... voodi, 2 laualampi, muumide klaaskuppel koos lumega.
What is the last book you read? Almost Transparent Blue by Ryū Murakami :)
Are you or were you a good student? hahaha ei. slacker hoopis.
What's your favorite sport? Rock climbing nt. A see ei tähenda, et ma seda ise harrastaks.
Do you enjoy sleeping late? noja, a ei lasta nkn Ole kasvõi 24h järjest üleval, kell 10:30 pead püsti olema..
What's the weather like right now? sula = sucky
Who tells the best jokes? Palju palju palju erinevat rahvast. Kõigil oma parimad ja halvimad naljad lala.
What was the last thing you dreamed about?
Do you drive? almost ;D
If so, have you ever crashed? Millega? Rattaga? More than I can remember... On foot? Too much... In a car? Yes... jne
Do you belive in karma? not sure
Do you belive in luck? oojaaa
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? don't care.
Do you collect anything? yess
If so, what? mostly memories in different formats... füüsilised ja vaimusilmas olevad pildid nt.
Are you proud of yourself? ei : D Pole eriti põhjust...
Are you reliable? Ei ütleks a no what do i know...
Have you ever given money to a bum? ikka. iizi. Aga need "anna 10 eeku tahan bussi piletit osta unreal bumid käigu küll kukesuppi tegema.
What's your favorite food? ei tea kas on sellist.
Have you ever had a secret admirer? Hahaha ei usu.
Do you like the smell of gasoline? kunagi ammu meeldis nats. a no nuusutajad polnud küll ägedad poisid.
Do you like to draw? Meeldis tohutult. Kunagi oli üks peamisi ajaveetmis väljundeid. Enam not so much, sest ego on nii all, et ma ei julge joonistadagi teades kui halb tulemus on.
What's your favorite invention? Friends : )  Muidu ma ei tea elu oleks huvitav, kui arvutit ei oleks leiutatud.
Is your room messy? Define messy. You can find all kinds of stuff in there, but they're mostly put away so.. no. Hidden messy. Sahtlid on küll messsss.
What do you like better: orange or apple?Orange!
Are you good guesser? Ei : D moar liek really bad amirite?
Can you read other people's expressions? noooup
Are you bully? olin vist, aga never physical ja minuga oldi oh so much more and longer niiet y0
Do you have a job? Oli, a yepp no more.
What time did you wake up this morning? 11 läbi miskit...
What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Tanguputru. was good : D
What do you plan doing tomorrow? Jouks ja siis vaatab edasi. Linna ühesõnaga.
What's your favorite day of the week and why? Reede, cuz see on nv algus.
Do you have any nicknames? pmst ei.
Have you ever been scuba diving?ei.
What's your least favourite color?mingi... oksebeez?
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? Praegu.. ma ei tea. Jah?
Would you ever go skydiving? Nüüd vist küll : D
What toothpaste do you use? Mingi random. Sommide oma vist isegi hah
Do you enjoy challenges? Peaks rohkem. Kohe kõvasti rohkem nautima.
What's the worst injury you have had? Mõni neist, mis traumapunkti viis vb?
What do you want to know about future? Seda ikka ei tahaks ju millal ma endale lõpuks ometi selle kõige esimese tüdruku ära saan : D
What does the last text message say? "Mmm tahtsin mainida, et sa. oled. lahe" Why thank you veeeery muuuch Kaisa : ) : ) : ) See on niii ilus ja tuju paremakstegev ;)
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? mOm
What's your favorite school subject? English? Kirjandus? Kunsti ajalugu?
What's your least favorite school subject? Mata, sest ma ei oska seda v vene, sest ma ei oska seda ka...
Would you rather have money or love? Love for money? Money for love :/
What is your dream vocation? No tegelt... niisama lebotada saab ju kodus ka pmst hahah. Mingi random roadtrip ja uudistamine võõral maal nt sellise VÄGA hea seltskonnaga :)
What is your favorite animal? Lumeleopard? Inimene on äge loomake.
Do you miss anyone right now? Jes boss.
Do you listen to the radio? Ainult autos.
Where were you when 9/11 happened? Eeldan, et koolis.
Have you ever caught a butterfly?Vist???
What color are your bed seats? Valge-sinine-punane
What's your ringtone? Kerli Puusepp - Vaikides wii
Who was the last person to make you laugh? 4 aastane Liise =)
Do you have any obsessions right now? Nohust lahti saada, sest no krooniline aastaid kestev jama on liiga kaua kestnud...
Do you like things that glow in the dark? Oleneb asjast, aga enamasti on ägedad yea : )
Do you watch cartoons? Jes. Japanese ones. Thriller/Drama/Mindfuck/Adventure/Mystery jne lala
Have you ever sat on a roof? YES! MORE PLEASE!
Have you ever been to a different country? YES! MORE PLEASE! : D
Name three things in the world you dislike: bad guyze, dumb guyze, ego guyze.
Name three persons in the world you dislike: ei teagi ausalt. Pole eriti kohanud sellistega õnneks ^^
Has a rumor even been spread about you? Haha tore oleks ju : D "OMG TA EI KANNAGI ALATI SOKKE!!! SELLINE HIPI!!"
Do you like sushi? Never tried : D
Do you belive in magic? ah et magickusse v? no harry potterid ma võisin ju läbi lugeda, aga ainus maagia, mis seal reaalne tundus oli armastusega seotud phah-.
Do you hold grudges? ehehehe ei.
Have you ever cried during a movie? HAHAHA Kes poleks? : D
Lion king oli üks esimesi vist? :D Ma olin siis ssuuht väike ka jeei(cmon people 94 tuli välja : D)
Have you ever been drunk? Once or twice and it wasn't as fun as everyone STILL keeps telling me pfff. Drinking = boring und pointless.
Have you ever been rejected by a crush? ee. Never Tried to ask so I never gave them a chace to reject me : D
Have you ever made a prank phone call? Ooja : D Aga enam mitte õnneks. Kaotasid oma võlu enne 15'ndat...
Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it? no cuz I don't remember if I've said it AT ALL...
Is there anything that you have done that you regret? Kle päris ühte asja ju.... aga that's a good thing
Do you believe in love at first sight? Ikka ja cuz I've had it... altho... love on nii nõme sõna... vb crush??
What are you afraid of? Everything/Nothing
What person do you trust the most? Ma ei tea ju. Trust'in üldse liiga rõvedalt kiirelt.
What is your greatest strength? Ma ei usu, et mul üldse stre'd väga on.
What is your greatest weakness? oh mai gaad is that a girl? Ma ei tea... greatest on nii dumb siin.
Who makes you laugh? Kõik sõbrad ju.
Have you ever bitten someone? Ikka:  D Venda vist viimati bah.
Do you remember your dreams? Yes. altho viimaseid ei mäleta wiii. Pikka aega ei mäletanud üldiselt...
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night pöörsün.
What is one thing you want me to know about you? Seda, et ma pole elusees LOTR'i lugenud ega vaadanud? Täna küsiti again "MIKS??? Õ_Ö haha.
Who is your favourite person to talk to? Mitmed-mitmed.
Do you prefer british or american spelling of words?
Britishhh
Have you ever hated someone? Ei usu. Enamasti lihtsalt ebameeldivad inimesed jne lala...
Are you happy with the life you have? ajoo

Finish this sentence: The last person I kissed …
Is nonexistent.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
The one who wasn't? :D

Where were your hands last night at 11pm?
Klahvistiku v hoidsid pulti.(mitte teleka)

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
Magasiine satub vähe kätte, aga enamasti passin pilte ja. Vahel mõne loo läbi kah... jee

Do you have any piercings, where are they? No ei eksisteeri.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? eehhee. VÕIBOLLA???

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms? Ei :( Ma jään ikka üksi kuhugi = ) nii armas ju...

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you? Honestly, ei usu et ongi öeldud cuz cmon... vähemalt mitte in that sense...

This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Yeppp -.,.-

Who was the last person you went out to eat with? Haldjas .

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous? Keegi ei üritagi : D

Have you ever been called beautiful? Not that I remember. Teistelegi ei julge öelda, altho they sure as hell deserve it.

Do you currently have feelings for anybody? You betcha.

Last time you laughed? Paar minti tagasi : D

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Big phat ziiro

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Ei tea, aga aga... no 20 a ootanud juba ;) Päris lahe siiamaani olnud.

Does seeing girls with fried hair make you scared of your straightener? Ei mäleta praegu ühtegi sellist pilti...

Do you like when people play with your hair? they don't.... : D

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? they won't let me...

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig? Mkm. Was shaped like a red box with 19th century cars on it. Was realllly old and stuff.

What’s something you really want right now, be honest? Mõnega msnis kelbast rääkida ja naerda ja just don't care... no et jutt jookseks ja mingeid "ummmmm" vaikuseid ei tekiks. Argsehhs.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend drinks? Piiri pead? Siis suva. ja no päris iga nv joomas ka ei peaks käima ju :) Parematki teha....

Are you afraid of getting cheated on? No reason to... mitte et ma nüüd nii oh so great and hot olen, aga lihtsalt... eespoolt lugesite siis YOU GET IT.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Õnneks mitte.

How often do you wear makeup? Well ... never. like. ever.

Who was the last person you talked to in person? Kati!

First thing you do when you wake up? Tõusen üles/riidesse?

What color did you last paint your nails? Red/brown/black/ee mingi oli veel. Real weird haha.

Where were you 2 hours ago? Samas kus praegugi. @ hõum.

Where did your last kiss take place? Well it didn't ;)

Would you rather have a smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie vb...

What have you eaten today?
banana!

What are you doing tomorrow? Town/Read/watch/slack

Do you like mexican food? Ye, aga ammu pole saanud :D Like YEARS.

Are you keeping a big secret right now? Keepin' üldse???

Are you a fan of iced coffee? Not really..

How do you like your milk? C-c-c-cold!

Who was the last baby you held?
Juhan!

Is there a guy that knows everything about you? Haha. Never will be I guess.

Do you like pancakes? Mr. Obvious says yes.

What is the last thing you did before bed last night? mängisin tuledega... : D oh the fun @ 1AM...

How are you feeling RIGHT now? Happy :)

Do you like your hair? Paksemad võiks olla vist ; D Aga muidu suht okai... samas keegi võiks mingi nromaalse sonksi mulle ärida ;)

I miss somebody right now.
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
Ive tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I LOVE sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis
I have passed out drunk.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.(oh please, tahaks!)
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.(no plan, no plan!)
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.(i think : D, samas kui keegi kuskil kissib siis on küll et get a room guyze... jealos? :D:D:D)
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.(viimane)
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie. (vb nats ikka)

Honestly, who are the majority of your texts from in your phone?
Jumal/Dead/Haldjas/error

Honestly, what color is the shirt your wearing?
Red/white

Honestly, what's on your mind?
et, miks me jälle ülekütnud oleme ja et rulaülo on lahe hüüdnimi.

Honestly, did you watch Shot of Love with Tila Tequila?
1-2 korda : D

Honestly, what makes you happy?
Ohh people nt!

Honestly, what are you sick of?
"i'm so deep!" but really you're shallow...

Honestly, what do you want right now?
MSN?

Honestly, have you ever made anyone cry?
HAHAHA ja!

Honestly, are people annoying?
Some are/some not.

Honestly, if you could go back 3 months and change something would you?
Mhm.

Honestly, do you miss anyone?
oja.

Honestly, do you believe in love at first sight?
Armumisse. Armastus tuleb hiljem ju.....

Honestly, do you know what you want in life? ei ei ei ei eie ei... ei ütlesin juba?

Honestly, can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you? Ee ei and it's my fault :)

Honestly, have you ever dated a soccer player? Põnev oleks ju : D

Honestly, are you listening to music right now?
yess. Rage Against The Machine - Testify

Honestly, when you say you don't care, do you mean it? Keegi vist päriselt ei mõtle???

Honestly, do you think anyone is thinking about you? Ei : d

Honestly, what are some things that you have to have every where you go?
phone. ja ma mul pole seda siiski enamus ajast seeski  :D:D:D:D v no oli selline aeg : )

Honestly, if the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
each and every one of them. Srsly, seasons is one of the reasons I love Estonia.

Honestly, what were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Lasin odavalt sliipi.

Honestly, do you like surprises?
Kellele ei meeldiks klee...

Honestly, who do you trust with everything? No idea.

Honestly, do you crack your knuckles? No, it sux and people who do it are like "rrr waiii???"

Honestly, tell me about the shirt you are wearing?
Punane ja valgelt on Coca-Cola peale tehtud, aga mulle meeldib see toon. Muidu on täiesti tavaline tee...

Honestly, what about the pants you are wearing?
Dark gray w/ black stripes sweatpants on...

Honestly, are you a forgiving person? ee vist???

Honestly, ever had a girl best friend? Ja!

Honestly, last time you laughed and who made you laugh?
Täna, vend nt : D

Honestly, where will you be in an hour?
Loen ? Right 'ere.

Honestly, do you think you will make a good wife/husband?
 ei : D cmon!


Honestly, do you believe that every thing happens for a reason?
Nah man. Chance is a lovely thing.

Honestly, is there someone you really like to just hang out with and talk about stuff?
yess.

Honestly, when did you last talk to the opposite sex?
Täna Heleni v Katiga nt.

Honestly, who did you last get pissed off at?
Don't remember... was a long time ago? :P.

Honestly, is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
Indeed it is : D

Honestly, what was the last thing you drank?
Cranberry juice ja siis loed seinalt, et "Jätta ostmata - Mahlajoogid - suhkur ja muud pmst midagi..." et no NAISS ONE.

Honestly, last place you hugged someone?
Terminalis Helenit, aga suht feil oli cuz I wasn't expecting it... hahaha

Honestly, do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
JA! : D Kuldar nt :) : ) :) : ) ja Nicholas Cage, kes on minuga samapikkune ka veel niiet jouuu.

Honestly, is your mom good at cooking?
Ikka. Better than me for sure and that kinda sux : D

Honestly, do you like to say mean things to little kids, because you know they wont tell?
Kids mostly suck you know... eriti natukegi suuremad... mingi 6+ gosh

Honestly, does your favorite mall have more than one floor?
No fav. v nagu küsitluse tädi küsis "MIKS JUST SELVU?????" No ma ei tea lambist pakkusin! Saasta on ka tore juu ja Grossi ja üldse Stockmannist saab head salatit ja igalühel omad +'id ja siis ta oli "okei järgmine küss" : D

Honestly, do you still get happy meals when you go to McDonald's?
: D I don't go there pmst...

Honestly, what were you doing at 12AM?
eee... Sõin putru? : D

Honestly, when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
o_O paar päeva tagasi? Päris shi... sõps vist v ma...

Honestly, has anyone ever told you that you had pretty eyes?
ja. Imelik on : D

Honestly, have you ever met someone who is incredible?
absufockinluutselt! nagu reaaalselt

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
Meeste korsetti mõtled v ei maga selleski :(

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
ei...

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
ära ei ütleks w/ someone else, aga üksi vist parem ; D

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Naah... Drama queens suck melting ice cream and get all sticky-icky.

5. Are you a girly girl?
girly man v ... kle they dont think i'm gay for nothing hahahaha ma ei tea tegelt... 

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Helen H.

7. Small or large purses?
Spordikott on meeldiv asi, aga need tüdrukust endast suuremad kotid on gah wtf

8. Are you short?
183 pole pikk cmon. 195+ on pikk ;D

9. Do you like somebody?
Jes, aga I MUST drop it.  ENOUGH juba :  D

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
larfide raamatut ei ole.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Nats ikka ju

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
Vist? : D

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Nouu. Viimati oli oh so long ago... Was a mummy : D:D:D

14. Are you double jointed?
No. But i knew people who are... rõvv vaadata vahel...

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Humana? : D Viimati st. Pakkumised igasugu freaky kohtade tarbeks soojalt oodatud

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Haha ei ja ma ei saa aru neist, kes üldse selles mingit lõbu näevad. Kahtlane on. Not funny/sexy wahtever... just... dumb n lame. Mis saad sellest? See on juba selline lapsikus mis on nõme...

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
not that iknow off... peaks vist : D

1. What color is the bra your wearing?
the one i'm not? : D

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
depends, aga dark is fun : D

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
kinda..

4.What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
oh be interesting and fun and that's it i guess? oh ma nii igav ikka icc icc

5. Do you have a best friend?
best friends? :P

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
ei : D pole võimalust andnud ju cmon pfff

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
No. Never. Would mess up asjade loomulikuse : D

8. Do you like your life?
i is happy. Ole ka!

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy from you?
HAHAHAHAH Pole midagi stealidagi kle cmon. ja enamasti on meil nii eri maitsed, et nt paljud ühe tüübi tüdrukud mulle eriti küll peale ei läinud jouu that's the fun part.

11. Have you ever jumped into a pool with your clothes on?
Võibolla? Damn no ei mäleta.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
girls  : D

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
hahah jah.

15. What are your biggest fears?
teaks neid siis....

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
jesssssssshhhh

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
arfsgsgsgsdhhdfh STILL arsgssgsgsg hot piss I say

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater?"
vist oh ma nii toredalt otsustusvõimetu kas pole

19. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Oui!

20. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Noun.

21. Are you currently missing someone?
mhm..

Cowboy or Gangster?
Gangster but... 30s smth gangster... pole mingit wigga't vaja tõmblema siia.

Preppy or Punk/Goth?
Punk/Goth/Grunge/Indie whatever, preppy is boring cuz I am one...

Face or Body?
Feiss/pann/larf whatever you call it.

Good cook or take you out a lot?
Take me out ;D Franz said it!

Sweet or Sexy?
2 in 1 is better than well... one : D

Contacts or Glasses?
Glasses nt? : D


....................................................................................


IN A GUY...

Funny or Serious?
funneh!

Romantic or Daredevil?
daredevil!

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?
green nt : D

Long Hair or Short Hair?
langhaarig. long on äge no...

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?
no matter : D

Clean-cut or Rough?
Clean ikka :D Habemega naine oleks suht oiiiiii : D

Basketball Player or Football Player?
No matter, a no She played basketball : D

Smoker or Non-smoker?
non-smoker!

Drunk or Sober?
sober!

Druggie or Clean?
In between, cuz that's what many of the ones I know are anyway : D

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?
She had a motorcycle : D Like the one I had the potential of having hahah. bobber tuleb ikkagi ära ehitada ja mingi autu vaja ära sebida krt nii ei saa.

Player or Loyal?
Lojaalsus on meeldiv.

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
Jaa. mind kinnigi pandud sellistsesse kohtadesse. Tüdrukutel oli jälle "oh cmon"

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Hahaaaahaaaaa.

If you ever want to live to see another day, you're forced to snort cocaine, would you do it?
Ja.

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
ei :(

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with a friend?
Polegi :(:(:(:(:( : D

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
Minuarust küll jaa : D

On average what do you think you cry about the most?
eee...don't remember. vb et "oh I'm so dumb ikka wii wii"

Who was the last guy you talked to?
dAd

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Neva eva jouu

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot?
Jah, mäletaks ainult kes see oli eks : D

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Vist küll : D Isegi öeldud seda hahaha

What friend do you tell the most?
eee :/

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
defineeri diip. Ei usu, et pikka aega kellegiga on olnud selline. Oli küll ükskord jälle ja ma veel tänasin ka selle eest, aga Kellega? omigaadenmarmelaaden no...

Where's the weirdest place you've changed clothes?
ee maantee ääres nt??

Are you going anywhere next summer?
ÕUE!

Are you waiting for anyone's call or text right now?
mkm a võiks ju  :D

Are you shy?
more and more hakkan üle saama sellest. Thank you people ;D

Are you talkative?
Liigagi! A mitte alguses wii

Do you secretly like someone?
Keegi kindlalt.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
noup vist... olin superb at it  i guess...

How is life going for you right now?
It's going ;)

Do you trust people easily?
Kahjuks jah. Eriti uusi tuttavaid.

Do you give out second chances easily?
Pole pidanud wii

Do you smile a lot?
YESSS : D:D:D:D:D tHEY SEE me smilin' they hatin' jou jou

One thing you're looking forward to?
eee... pppeople? Midagigi to DO vaheajal nüüd??

How do you feel about change?
ee suht hea vist... ja ma ütlen liiga palju eee jouu

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
ei usu

Are you happy?
ofc. Logish.

Do you prefer to be around people or by yourself?
e nüüd around, enne olin alwayz alone nagu ultra loner wii wii

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
No. no skillz




1. will you answer every question honestly?
jah

2. have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
hahha good joke mate.

3. have you ever punched anyone in the face?
IN THE FEISS VÄÄÄ. Ja. From first to last hahaha nii... pffffff at least i didn't have to pay for them glasses : D

4. do you miss anything or anyone?
ja!

5. what makes you laugh no matter what?
umm...  :(  hahahahaha  TEGIN NALI! nt

6. have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past five hours?
nouu

7. who was the last person you talked to?
MoM??

8. what do you dislike at the moment?
My inability to strike up a healthy conversatsion!

9. do you get butterflies around the guy/girl you like?
jaaaa a a a  ee

10. do you think it is bad to have sex at your age?
nou hahahaha feels old.

11. will you get married?
i dont knouuuu mu vastused on nii lahedad muide jee.

12. will you be doing drugs in the near future?
Nope... no point. Ma näen niigi hallukaid juba thank you very much indeed. they keep me occupied and having fun

13. do you lie about your age?
nah. Pointless. the truth shall come out anywayz

14. are you happy with yourself?
ye visttttt krt see vIST hakkab pinda käima vaikselt dont you think  :D

15. would you change yourself for the person you love?
I've seen it happen for all the wrong reasons and to all the wrong ways so love me for what I am and let's change together mitte, et kui sulle meeldib metal siis ma pean ka seda nüüd kindlalt fännama hakkama elueeest.

16. what do you tell yourself when times get hard?
ee when did they lastly?

17. when did you last cry?
tuul ajas eile silmad nutma ja ilus oli. väga ilus : D

18. do you believe in religion?
eii. Mõttetu ennast piirav biit on.

19. when was the last time you fell asleep with a girl?
me läksime plaaniga lihtsalt sliipi saada ja oligi kõik. Mingi ... kuu aega tagasi vb.

20. what is currently on your mind?
et miks ma nii wuss olen, et juba mitmes kord ootan kedagi kindlat, et ta msni tuleks ja siis ei oska millegist rääkida ning venitan niikaua alustamisega kuni ta ära läheb? WIII I ROCK.

21. did you ever wish a close friend to death?
 no. wai?


22. has a guy ever seriously punched you more than once?
plaanis oli, aga plaan muutus.

23. have you done bad things with your parents near by?
ikka ja. mäletaks nüüd : D

24. have you started a horrible rumor about somebody?
ei... not my thing.

25. did you ever fail the school year?
eii õnneks mitte. Horrible oleks.

26. have you ever done hallucinogenic drugs?
noup.

27. have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
vaata kellega Sa räägid : D c'est impossible ju

28. do you think your future will be a good one?
JA!

29. Do you think you were raised well?
ye-s-h

30. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told ANYONE?
Ma ei usu, et ma sellest teaks isegi kui oleks : D

31. How do you handle stress?
pole ammu olnud = ei mäleta :D

32. How would you spend your last day alive?
Happy happy happy and thanking everyone : )

33. Do you hide things well?
ei : D

34. If there was true love on one side of the street and a million bucks on the other, which one would you pick?
tr00 luv, sest no material things are well... material things so so bah.v siis sebiks tr00 luv'i ära ja läheks koos autosse kle see ka ju idee täitsa

35. If your parents got divorced and you had to pick mom or dad to live with?
ei räägi sellest.

36. If you had to choose between having one family member or 5 of your closest friends die who would you choose?
mitäs nyt küssi no... *mudra*

37. Do you think you could ever forgive someone who murdered a family member?
ofc not... cmon mingi depre tegi küsse siin v... cuz that's not philosophy... that's just wrong.

38. What is the worst thing you’ve ever done that your parents DON’T know about?
o-o eee ma polegi midagi erit teinud ju... nii mõttetu vend. not even a pseudorebel.

39. Do you think you know the meaning of love?
no

40. The last time you kissed someone…was it someone you see yourself with?
lalala ma ei saa mõelda asjast, mida pole olnud. Stop obsessing.

41. If your parents didn’t like the person you were dating, would you lose them?
Can't ACTUALLY lose them so screw you it's not like "omg my parents got lost in the woooods cuz of the girl I'm datin' wiv'!"

42. Do you spend time with the same people always.. or new people?
new and old must collide wii

43. Do you think best friends can be replaced?
nouuuu : D

44. Are you the type that would rather stay at other people’s houses or have them at yours?
teiste omadesse satun sellesmõttes more isegi.

45.When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
ohh... suvel? : D

46. Where was your default picture taken?
i don't know. It's a damn endless tunnel descending into darkness jou! aga ilus on.

47. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
ma ei ole kogenud jouu arisky bis tundub. Väga Lojaalne peab ikka olema no

48. What is your favorite color?
: D vahetub. Oli Orange nt...

49. What do you do when you have a bad day?
vingun teistele sellest @ msn? : (

50. Do you believe exes can really ever be “just friends”?
ee no. you two KNOW you had history so basically once you break up you must break up eternally. Stuff will bother otherwize.

51. Who text messaged you last?
Helen? : D

52. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
ma ei teaaaaaa :(:(: ä_p_u

53. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
ee kuhu kurat ma Sul läheks? : D

54. Are you quick to start a fight?
not really vist... keegi pole otseselt provoke'inud ka in a looong time.

55. Do your parents really know YOU?
HAHA no.

56. Lyrics stuck in your head?
Närvi ajab eriti kui tegelt on halb laul, aga praegu nt Brand New; RHCP; Death Cab ja The Used nt vahelduvad. Krdi tüüpilised bändid. :/

57. Are you tired?
Nats. Magama peaks, kell 1AM jälle.

58. Any friends you’d like to tell how much you appreciate them?
oh neid on nii mõnusalt palju. Kaisa, Haldjas, Dead, error, Zlv(kuigi me vist totally friends pole veel :?? : D), Jumal, Ly, Anni, Kristina, Angela(mitte Angela Aak hahahaaha), Marta(altho fuck kokku peab võtma... suhtlema jälle CMON DAMN s


59. Last time you walked farther than one block?
haha no eile nt... mingi ... 10km???

60. What curse word do you use the most?
nooo vene keelseid viimaselajal :/  damn you fairy : D

61. Do you own an Ipod?
ei ja soo happy about it : D

62. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
no.

63. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
regulaar

64. When was the last time you had starbucks?
Never, no care

65. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
no kellele siis gossip ei meeldiks hahah aga ma vist ei anna neile eriti teemat :/

66. Is anyone in love with you?
minuteada küll mitte. Not in this life xD

67. Ever cry in public?
no ei tule ette.

68. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
no : D

69. Whats the weather like?
sula = rõvv

70. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
why not... I'm sure she'd have all the best stories to tell

71. Do you use sarcasm?
Oskaks ju....

72. Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
opposiit vist aga nendega ei oska ka rääkida millegist, mitte et ma same'iga oskaks... Opposiidiga oskan vist isegi rohkem??? omggg ma ei tea xd

73. Do you watch the news?
eriti mitte. Brother brings all the details and I usually just don't care enough myself.

74. How did you get one of your scars?
Puuhalg lendas kuurist suht näkku mulle oma terava otsaga nt. hahaha

75. Who was the last person to make you mad?
ei teaaa...

76. Do you like anybody?
vist ikka ju.  arshdhd fgffffuu juu VIST rrrr

1. Smoked. []
2. Consumed alcohol. [*]
3. Slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex. [*]
4. Slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex. [*]
5. Kissed someone of the same sex. []
-
7. Had someone in your room other than family. [*]
8. Watched porn. [*](oh issand Maria 15 sünnipäeva jatema venna arvuti koos avastamine... mingi 5 tüüpi oli ümberiringi ja kogu show kestis alla minuti sest no... brtiney näo montaažiga tüdruku passimine ei tundunud eriti lõbus olevat... ja üldse cmon wtf)
9. Bought porn. []
10. Done drugs. []
TOTAL SO FAR: 5

1. Taken painkillers. [*](enamasti mitte vabatahtlikult... nende side-effectid teevad asja hullemaks v vähemalt tundub nii)
2. Taken someone else’s prescription medicine. []
3. Lied to your parents. [*]
4. Lied to a friend. [*]
5. Been to rehab. []
6. Done something illegal. [*]
7. Cut yourself. []
8. Hurt someone. [*]
9. Been to a club. [*]
10. Seen someone die. [*](loomi yepp... ja no kui ma õiges kohas oleks olnud õige ajal siis ka inimloomi...)
TOTAL SO FAR: 11

1. Missed curfew. [*]
2. Stayed out all night. [*]
3. Eaten a carton of ice cream by yourself. [*]
4. Been to a therapist. []
5. Snuck out of the house. []
6. Dyed your hair. []
7. Received a ticket. [*]
8. Been in an accident. [*]
9. Wished someone to die. []
10. Been to a bar. [*]
TOTAL SO FAR: 17

1. Been to a wild party. [*]
2. Been to a Mardi Gras parade. []
3. Drank more than four beers in a night. [*](õlle sux muidu ja alko üldse sux aga jah juhtus kui ma selle all siin nüüd muidugi kangemat kraami ei mõtle... pffff)
4. Had a spring break in Florida. []
5. Sniffed anything. [*](suhkur ninna oli kunagi koolis teemas ja korra proovis yepp xD)
6. Wore black nail polish. [*]
7. Wore arm bands. [*]
8. Wore t-shirts with band names. []
9. Listened to rap. [*]
10. Owned a 50 Cent CD. []
TOTAL SO FAR:23

1. Dressed Gothic. []
2. Dressed prep. [*]
3. Dressed punk. [*]
4. Dressed grunge. [*]
(pole nende suhtes kindel)
5. Stole something. [*]
6. Been too drunk to remember anything. []
7. Blacked out. []
8. Fainted. [*]
9. Had a crush on a neighbor. []
TOTAL SO FAR: 28

1. Snuck into someone else’s room. []
2. Had a crush on your friend. [*]
3. Been to a concert. [*]
4. Dry-humped someone. []
5. Been called a slut. [*]
6. Called someone a slut. [*]
7. Installed speakers in your car.[]
8. Broken a mirror. [*]
9. Showered at someone of the opposites sex’s house. []
10. Brushed your teeth with someone elses toothbrush. [*](happens :D)
TOTAL SO FAR: 34

1. Consider/considered Ludacris your favorite rapper. [*](-ed)
2. Seen an R-rated movie in theater. [*]
3. Cruised the mall. [*]
4. Skipped school. [*]
5. Had surgery. [*]
6. Had an injury. [****]
7. Gone to court. []
8. Walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping. [*]/basically yea....
9. Caught something on fire. [*]/pmst
10. Lied about your age. [*]
TOTAL SO FAR: 43

1. Owned/rented an apartment. [*]
2. Broke the law in the police’s presence. []
3. Made out with someone who had a gf/bf. []
4. Got in trouble with the police. []
5. Talked to a stranger. [*]
6. Hugged a stranger. [*]
7. Kissed a stranger. []
8. Rode in the car with a stranger. [*]
9. Been harassed. [*](not sexually wii : D)
10. Been verbally harassed. [*]
TOTAL SO FAR:49

1. Met face-to-face with someone you met online. [*****]
2. Stayed online for 5 hours straight. [*****]
3. Talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight. []
4. Watched TV for 5 hours straight. [*]
5. Been to a fair. [*]
6. Been called a bad influence. [*]
7. Drink and drive. []
8. Prank- called someone. [*]
9. Laid on a couch with someone of the opposite sex. [*]
10. Cheated on a test. [*](korra elus vist ja see oli ka nii mõttetu ühe korra vihikusse ühte lauset vaadata @ ajalugu + it was pointless  cuz m ei usu et see hinnet muutis and kas see õigegi oli : D)

TOTAL SO FAR: 57

-If You Have Less Then 10..write [I'm a Goody Goody.]
-If You Have More Than 10..write [I'm still a goody goody.]
-If You Have more Than 20..write [I'm average.]
-If You Have More Than 30..write [I'm a bad kid.]
-If You have more than 40..write [I'm a very bad influence.]
-If You Have more than 50..write [I'm a horrible person.]   hahaha that I AM : D

No comments:

Post a Comment